McGranahan Architects is looking for experienced Construction Administrator Architect to join our culture of crafting transformative learning environments. We’re looking for collaborators who can knowledgably, humbly, and effectively work with project teams to accomplish beautiful and exemplary work within a rigorous and cooperative environment. If you are passionate about creating meaningful architecture, we want you to work with us. We strongly value genuine collaboration, open dialogue, intellectual curiosity and thoughtful partnership. Our environment of shared teaching and learning expands possibilities, builds understanding, streamlines decision-making and, most importantly, improves the built result.
We seek to work with those who are engaging and articulate about the power of architecture and learning.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited University
- Current registration as a State Licensed Architect
- Minimum 8-10 years of professional experience in Public Works Education project types.
- Must have the ability to step into a CA role to be the primary lead in administering a project through all aspects of the construction phase with an in depth knowledge of contractual requirements.
- Must have strong communication skills to interact directly with clients and contractors.
McGranahan Architects is a 54-person firm celebrating 50 years of practice in the Pacific Northwest. We are dedicated to the creation of exceptional environments for learning rooted in our belief that education transforms individual lives and society.
We offer an excellent benefit packages including a year-end profit sharing program, vacation, sick leave, health/dental/vision coverage, 401 (k) match, and a professional development program. Salary will be based on overall candidate qualifications and experience.
Our office exemplifies a practice that is exceptionally creative, collaborative, challenging and fulfilling. McGranahan Architects is an equal opportunity employer and supports talent from diverse backgrounds that bring experiences, viewpoints and solutions that best serve our clients, community and enrich our work environment. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and active duty wartime, campaign badge veterans or Armed Forces service medal veterans are encouraged to apply. EOE/M/F/V/D
Please email your resume to email@example.com or apply below.
More on our culture: