Senior Level Architect | Higher Education
McGranahan Architects is actively recruiting an experienced, registered Project Manager to join the firm as part of our Higher Education market sector. The firm is currently working on innovative and challenging projects throughout Western Washington and is pursuing new opportunities state wide. Our firm offers unique opportunities for both personal and professional growth by offering a wide-range of project responsibilities and team leadership roles. We are pursuing candidates with the potential to advance into firm leadership. The Senior Project Manager will play a key role in helping build our higher education business focus through project leadership and client management.
• Generating creative design solutions within the functional parameters of a project
• Prepare and coordinate all project deliverables
• Manage client and consultant contracts and monitor the progression of services throughout the project.
• Manage client relations
• Lead multiple projects from conceptual phase through construction and project closeout.
• Direct activities of team members engaged in preparing contract documents and specifications.
• Introduce new building technologies and approaches to holistic design solutions.
• Ensure deliverables meet designated time frames and with the highest quality.
• Provide project costing and documentation.
• Mentor other junior Architects and develop their competencies.
• Develop new business opportunities in association with Marketing Director and Principals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Professional degree in Architecture
• Registered Architect in professional good standing
• 10+ years’ experience
• Previous experience with client management, business development and consultant coordination
LEED BD+C accredited and knowledge of sustainable design preferred
McGranahan Architects is a 54-person firm celebrating 50 years of practice in the Pacific Northwest. We are dedicated to the creation of exceptional environments for learning rooted in our belief that education transforms individual lives and society.
We offer an excellent benefit packages including a year-end profit sharing program, vacation, sick leave, health/dental/vision coverage, 401 (k) match, and a professional development program. Salary will be based on overall candidate qualifications and experience.
Our office exemplifies a practice that is exceptionally creative, collaborative, challenging and fulfilling. McGranahan Architects is an equal opportunity employer and supports talent from diverse backgrounds that bring experiences, viewpoints and solutions that best serve our clients, community and enrich our work environment. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and active duty wartime, campaign badge veterans or Armed Forces service medal veterans are encouraged to apply. EOE/M/F/V/D
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org View our work at www.mcgranahan.com.