McGranahan Architects is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support our ongoing marketing endeavors.
Desired qualities include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related degree;
- 3+ years of marketing experience in professional services (A/E) field;
- Proficiency using desktop publishing programs, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator as well as the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong writing and communication skills;
- Strong document layout and composition skills;
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a detail-oriented approach to work; and
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Representative duties of the marketing coordinator role include:
- Organizing and producing Statements of Qualifications in response to Requests for Proposals/Requests for Qualifications, including writing and editing resumes, project descriptions, and working with technical staff to develop proposal sections and scopes of work.
- Coordinating and assisting in the preparation of Project Interview presentations.
- Coordinating the production of “collateral” marketing materials.
- Assisting with project photography and project documentation.
- Additional marketing related activities as needed.
McGranahan Architects is a 51-person firm celebrating 50 years of practice in the Pacific Northwest. We are dedicated to the creation of exceptional environments for learning rooted in our belief that education transforms individual lives and society.
We offer an excellent benefit packages including a year-end profit sharing program, vacation, sick leave, health/dental/vision coverage, 401 (k) match, and a professional development program. Salary will be based on overall candidate qualifications and experience.
Our office exemplifies a practice that is exceptionally creative, collaborative, challenging and fulfilling. McGranahan Architects is an equal opportunity employer and supports talent from diverse backgrounds that bring experiences, viewpoints and solutions that best serve our clients, community and enrich our work environment. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and active duty wartime, campaign badge veterans or Armed Forces service medal veterans are encouraged to apply. EOE/M/F/V/D
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
More on our culture: