McGranahan Architects is looking for an experienced Project Architect to participate in leading the way in the design of exemplary learning environments. We’re looking for a leader who can knowledgably, humbly and effectively work with project teams to accomplish beautiful and exemplary work within a rigorous and cooperative environment. We are looking for someone who is actively immersed in the pursuit of understanding and creating meaningful architecture. Someone who is engaged, engaging and articulate about the power of architecture and learning.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Architecture from an accredited University
- Current registration as a State Licensed Architect
- Minimum 5-10 years of professional experience in architecture
- Educational experience preferred
- Proficiency in Revit
- Must have strong communication skills to interact directly with clients and perform presentations.
McGranahan Architects is a 47 person firm located in the Pacific Northwest. We have dedicated our firm to the creation of exceptional environments for learning rooted in our belief that education transforms individual lives and society. We want our work and the culture we create to foster transformative learning!
We offer an excellent benefit packages including a year-end profit sharing program, vacation, sick leave, health/dental/vision coverage, 401 (k) match, and a professional development program. Salary will be based on overall candidate qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.