McGranahan Architects is looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead teams in the design of exemplary learning environments. We’re looking for a leader who is forward thinking and thrives in a collaborative environment. If you are passionate about creating meaningful architecture, we want you to work with us. We strongly value collaboration, open dialogue, intellectual curiosity and thoughtful partnership.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited University.
- Current registration as a State Licensed Architect.
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of professional experience in architecture as a Project Manager.
- Educational design experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to step into a Project Manager role to lead a project from programming through completion, monitor financial project performance, and manage project team.
- Strong communication skills to interact directly with clients and perform presentations.
McGranahan Architects is a 38 person firm located in the Pacific Northwest. We have dedicated our firm to the creation of exceptional environments for learning rooted in our belief that education transforms individual lives and society.
We offer an excellent benefit package including a year-end profit-sharing program, vacation, sick leave, health/dental/vision coverage, 401 (k), and a professional development program. Salary will be based on overall candidate qualifications and experience.
McGranahan Architects is an equal opportunity employer and supports talent from diverse backgrounds that bring experiences, viewpoints and solutions that best serve our clients, community and enrich our work environment. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and active duty wartime, campaign badge veterans or Armed Forces service medal veterans are encouraged to apply. EOE/M/F/V/D
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
Watch our video to learn more about our culture!